Information required to obtain a demolition permit includes the following:
- Property tax number of demolition site.
- Road or street of demolition site, including numbered address if known.
- Homeowner’s name and current mailing address.
- Current copy of contractor’s license for permits obtained by a contractor. Contractor must completely fill out all of Section II, Part C.
- Section VI, Applicant Information, must be completed and signed by applicant.
- Land Use Permit for demolition within the city limits of Lake City or McBain. Issued through city’s zoning administrator.
- Soil and Erosion Permit, if applicable. Issued through the Missaukee County Conservation District.