- Real estate records available from 1871 to Present
- Documents are computerized from 1989 to Present
- Vault is available from 9-5 with five terminals for Researchers
- Recording fees are $30.00 for each document
- In addition to per page requirement each additional document reference after the first is $3.00 each. i.e. Oil and Gas Assignments or Mortgage Discharges referencing more than one prior recorded document.
- Documents with warrant clause requires an additional $5.00 for tax certification.
- Record deeds, mortgages, liens, surveys, plats, land contracts, condominiums, financing statement, judgments and other miscellaneous real estate documents
- Collect Real Estate Transfer Tax for the State of Michigan and County of Missaukee
- Sit as Chairman of the Missaukee County Plat Board